At North Tarrant Dental Care & Orthodontics, we have always practiced safe and effective sanitary procedures in our office. During COVID-19, we have added extra steps to ensure that you feel safe and stay healthy when visiting our office. As always, our top priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team members.
Before Your Appointment
- Please wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose before entering our office.
- We do our best to help our patients maintain social distancing. For this reason, we ask that you limit how many people accompany you to your visit. With limited space, the fewer people who enter the waiting room, the easier it is for us to help our patients remain a safe distance from one another.
- You may notice that our office is cooler than usual. This is to prevent our team members from overheating while they wear their extra PPE (Personal Protection Gear). We recommend that you bring a light jacket or sweater for your visit, so you can be comfortable while receiving your dental care.
During Your Appointment
- No additional friends or family members will be allowed to be present during your dental care or treatment. Due to aerosols being used during the appointment, we will ask that only the patient enters the room for treatment.
- Your temperature will be taken before your appointment begins and you will also be given a short questionnaire.
- A mouth rinse will be given to you before treatment begins that helps lessen the presence of oral bacteria.
We are also ensuring that each of our staff members are healthy and extra steps are being taken to help prevent any cross-contamination.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give our office a call prior to your visit! We strive to go above and beyond in your dental care and your safety!